Friday, September 19, 2008

Only us...

So I know I havent updated this in QUITE a long time... but it has been a little crazy with ya know, CLASSES. but for a few minutes, I have decided I would like a break...

And as usual, I can tell the story of my life in pictures...


I like to take advantage of beautiful Rexburg weather, so we had a picnic at the park!












One time, there was this time when we got to visit Rachael at work. Fortunately for us, she works at Sports Authority...




































Then while in Idaho Falls, we decided to have some fun in Target... in the kid's chair aisle. for about an hour and a half.




















And then there was our trip to Utah in one night to see Jessica before she left on her mission!















Needless to say, I have had my share of adventures in the past couple weeks... and classes have been kicking my butt... but i am enjoying every minute of it! Like tomorrow, I get to go to Mesa Falls Scenic Byway with waterfall that looks like a mini Niagra Falls :) I'm sure I'll slap some pictures up for your viewing pleasure in the future....

No comments: