Saturday, November 14, 2009

Handy Work

I have a confession: I'm a terrible handy woman.

Now that I have made that disclaimer I feel comfortable sharing the adventure I undertook during my 5 day stay-cay.. and that is HANDYwomanWORK! I have been meaning to complete a couple of projects in the past few months - but being on the road for the majority of 2 1/2 months has put them on hold - so when I got 5 consecutive days off, and a boyfriend overly involved in school activities and therefore in Nashville for 4 out of 5 of those days, I decided to get things done!!

After many hours of measuring, hammering, screwing, leveling and "eyeing it" most of my creations came out less than perfect - with the exception of my shadow boxes - and thats only because they never actually made it to the wall, but are instead subbing in for an end table that I do not currently possess - but that is besides the point.... Here is a catalog of my efforts:










Next up: MY BEDROOM! :)

1 comment:

Rachael said...

you apartment=ridiculous. and when i say ridiculous, i mean ridiculously cute. i love it so much and i hope i get to visit it! and when i say visit it i mean with you in it! :-) i love you june lee. thank you for your lovely comment on my blog today. it made my heart smile. :-)