Sunday, January 30, 2011

Appreciative

{since this is my stand in journal and memory keeper}

Last night Morgan had to close at the gym - so I decided to work out up there and bring some dinner for the both of us to eat after I got done working out.

I was pretty beat since I've been sick all week, and thus it was the first time in a week I had worked out - my body was weak. But Morgan came by every so often to see how I was doing and encourage me

And so after I got through it we sat down in the office to eat our gourmet dinner {aka turkey sandwiches and chips} and we talked about the wedding, and church, and crazy people that work out at Germantown Center...and then there was a moment where there was nothing but silence and Morgan said my name, so I looked up from my gourmet chips {aka Lays} and he said "Julie, I appreciate you. I hope you know that"

and that, my friends, is the man I'm going to marry.



No comments: