Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jenn + Levi = The Fearnley's

Jenn & Levi hold a special place in Morgan and I's hearts for numerous reasons, but I'll name 4. {just because I can.}

1. I met Levi 2 weeks after he got home from his mission {before Morgan did!!} and he was reallllly awkward. {he still is, but not as much}

2. When Morgan and Levi finally met we used to go on "3-wheeled-dates" as Levi calls them before Morgan and I were ever "together". They were fun, and those were the times I started falling for Morgan.

3. Also before Morgan and I were ever "together" we hung out all the time at my apartment, and one particular night we invited Jenn and Levi over... to meet. And meet they did. Now.. they are married.

4. Jenn is beautiful. And smart. And kind. She pretty much encapsulates a lot of what I wish I could be. Also, we can talk for houurrsss and not even notice. In 3 words: I love her.

Jenn's Bachelorette Party

Morgan getting ready for the wedding. Me helping.

Still helping


Dec 31st - with the Fearnley's! :)





No comments: