Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I interrupt this 3 month hiatus


I found this randomly in my pictures folder. Halloween 2009. Hilarious.
To bring you a little list of things I love right. this. moment.
  • crystal light, pomegranate lemonade flavor (its supposed to be good for my skin. cross your fingers!)
  • I've had lunch with M twice a week this last month since I'm working at a bank 10 minutes down the road. its been a little slice of heaven during the day.
  • M and I start our "wedding diet" monday - scratch that I'm not in love with that, but I am in love with the fact I have 4 more days of non-wedding diet-ness!
  • M only has one more Kaplan class and then I'm going to celebrate by going on a date afterwards! and then he's going to celebrate by taking the GRE! ha. ha. ha.
  • my first ever bridal shower is on saturday in kansas city. IM. SO. EXCITED!. (and this wedding thing is getting. so. real.)
  • I'm starting another DIY wedding project tomorrow, its going to be awesommeeeee.
  • did I mention that crystal light flavor? its bueno.

No comments: