Friday, December 19, 2008

A New Obsession!

Ok so. I have had nothing exciting happen for a couple of days. Because its break and all I do is read and sleep. (by the way, I'm reading Conspiracy of Fools about the Enron scandel. Any finance or economic nerd like me would definitely enjoy it!) So, I have been getting ready for the Christmas season which means GIFTS for my FAMILIA! So this year I tried to go a little sentimental for my new sister-in-law and got her this:

They got married last month and this is such a perfect color for their beautiful new house! I'm excited for her to see it! (good thing she doesnt read my blog) :)


I got this from my friend Ryan for Christmas. ISNT IT AWESOME?! They have one that says "Return with... a Diet Coke" but you can design your own stuff and he did this! :) (Thanks again, Ry!)

They are both from the same place.. I'm not sure they have a store.. the site is http://www.sayanythingexpressions.com/ so definitly check it out....but seriously I want every single product. When I have a house and kids and such I WILL buy everything from them.




1 comment:

~Orchideh~ said...

Julie Bennett... you make me really happy. I am glad I know you. It's wonderful. I just had to say that....