Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Only Real Fans Allowed

So Week 15 was indeed MY week. I got to go to Arrowhead Stadium and see my Chiefs play the San Diego Chargers. 50 yard line.. 10 rows up... team side. Please, you can close your mouths now and stop drooling because I would be jealous too if I were you.

It was a great game. Dominating offense. Great running and passing game balance. Great energy. Oh and I won't mention the cold, because well.. it was not that great. But that is why only real fans are allowed in Arrowhead because you have to be a die hard to stick it out for a 2-(and then) 12 team in weather like that. Only non-band-wagoners stay true to the red and gold even when they've literally broken your heart in near-wins countless times this season alone. Yes, and even when their own head coach brings on 17 rookie starters and calls it good, the real Chiefs fans still stick by. So yes, even though we lost in the last 2 minutes of the game, I had a great time. I was there with my family. I was there in the cold. I was there witnessing the glory of football. I was there being a Real Chiefs Fan. Nothing is better than that, my friends.

No comments: