Friday, May 7, 2010

Life = Hella Crazy = Hella Awesome.

I don't use the word 'hella' in normal conversation, but for some reason I feel OK typing it and using it to try and describe my life at this point in time and the level of crazy and awesome it is at.

I can't begin to catch up, or fill in, or update at this point. But I can tell you what is coming up!

First - Morgan and I are going to see this bachelorette:

Become un-bacheloretted (word? yes) by this boy:
And we're really excited :)

Second - Morgan and I are going to drive (yes, you read that right. drive.) to NC to see my family

In particular, to see this little brother graduate from highschool (man I feel old):

Third - I'm going to have the first annual reunion with these girls in July:

And I couldn't be more thrilled :)


And Fourth - this couple is going to spend 10 days getting their tropical vacation on

on this island (just in case you don't recognize it, psh, its the Dominican Republic!!)


Phew. 4 trips. 4 months. I'm ready.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

for a second i was about to be offended... because i did not see myself in the reunion picture section... thank goodness i remembered to scroll down. because then i saw me and you and kort and ash. i can't wait! :)