Friday, May 28, 2010

Sometimes I don't sleep

Sometimes, like tonight (I mean, like this morning) I don't go to sleep when I'm supposed to.

Ok it's not like I'm supposed to per se
I live alone and I don't have someone telling me to go to sleep
but let's say I don't even try to climb into bed and lay my pretty head on one of my billions of pillows and fall asleep when it is socially acceptable to do so.

Instead, I do some, or all, of the following:
* watch t.v. online (oh how I wish I still had DVR)
(and curse too much during ALL of the Grey's finale as I thoroughly freaked out - WHO SAW ANY OF THAT COMING?!?!)

* buy MC (Morgan Canfield. man I'm getting creative.) a present.
(for our, ahem, 9 month anniversary coming up. well that's my excuse anyways, I just like buying him things)
* buy me (that's Julie Bennett) a present.
(I like to make things fair. scratch that, I just wanted to buy something.)
* pay bills. yes. pay bills. ugh.
* facebook. duh, that's a given.
* avoid peeing.
(If anyone knows me they know how much I pee. They also know how much I think it is a waste of time. therefore: avoiding it.)
* blogstalk. a little something I like to call: wasting time.
* facials.
(when Morg opens the gym the next day {like tomorrow} he leaves to go sleepybye a little earlier...
so I like to slather honey and yogurt on my face and look like a monster. my face loves me for it.)


since all of those things have been done, I believe it might be time for me to hit the hay.

but before that, here's a gem from MC & I's trip to Ryan & Lara's wedding last weekend:
ok nite.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

JULIE I avoid peeing too! Haha I thought I was the only one!