Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Muy Bueno

Welcome to my 'Muy Bueno!" update!

First up: SAINT LOUEY!!

my handsome bf, though he has been to this lovely city before had never been to the arch, or up to the tippy top, so I so graciously let him take me up for the first time since my childhood. you're welcome Morg.
Oh, I mean, see? he looks so happy.
and ByTheWay have you noticed how freakin cute we are. because we are.

Segundo!

I ran the Harbortown 5k with some friends. 26.40. boo ya.

Meredith and I before the race that was so ridiculously hot and humid.

the love of my vida comes to lend his moral support every race I run :) yes. I know I'm lucky.

the memphis 3rd branch representin' harbortown! boo ya.

TRES:

I got a promotion!!! That's right. A year under my belt at the Federal Reserve has paid off (quite literally) and the coworks (thats slang for coworkers if you were wondering) went to go celebrar!


FOURTH!:
The Morgster and I set out on our first vacay of the summer by way of NC thanks to my brother (barely) graduating. No I have no pictures from that, yes it was ridiculously boring, and yes we peaced out and went to the beach the very next day. :)

ahhhh, summer.

my lobster and his shark.

remember how I said we're really cute? we'll we are. see?

No comments: