Friday, November 28, 2008

Dia de Gracias!!

It has been a wonderful thanksgiving for me, once again. This time of year never fails to brighten up my life and give me that boost of love and motivation that I need..

Here are just a few things I am grateful for in my life:

* my family. No matter how crazy they are, how in your face they can be, or how LOUD they get I love them and I wouldn't have it any other way.
* warmth. it's really cold in my grandparents house.. so I'm really grateful for blankets too.
* food. As much as I love food, I don't think I appreciate it enough. There are so many people who don't get a Thanksgiving dinner, I'm grateful for the life I have been blessed to live
* my friends. I wouldn't be where I am now without the support and love of my closest friends, and that is no exaggeration. Every one of them has touched me in a way and changed my life for the good.
* HOT WATER!
* Marco. I want to be a better person because of him. and his letters and e-mails pretty much make each day a little brighter.
* my car. So many happy memories in good ol Shakira.
* good health. I hate being sick.
* two words: Diet Coke.
* no snow in Rexburg right now. Halle-freakin-lujah.
* pie.
* music. I think I would be a way more stressed individual if it weren't for music. I also think that I would be able to hear better, but hey it's worth it.
* watching movies. It relaxes me, it makes me cry, i (usually) get to be with the people i love most! :)
* my nephews. they love me and pretty much I am the best aunt Everrrr (see video below)
* football. i always look forward to watching it, and i get to yell too! GO CHIEFS!
* earrings. I am an accessory girl, what can I say.
* my sister. my brothers. my mom. jessica. ashley. eden. rachael.

My nephew Joshua, starting out right!
The fam with the groom!
yes, we are amazing.
The football players on Thanksgiving day... my Grandpa won the Gobbler.

This is a video of me teaching Joshua the names of vegetables, can you tell that my personal tastes have rubbed off?? :)


1 comment:

~Orchideh~ said...

I LOVE YOU JULIE BENNET!!!! YOU BRIGHTEN MY LIFE AND I"M SO HAPPY YOU"LL BE HERE NEXT SEMESTER!!!!!