Monday, November 3, 2008

Halle-freakin-lujah.

I would love to announce that I am so very happy that Halloween is finally OVER. yes, that is right... I, Julie Bennett, do not like Halloween. Too many scary masks, too much nasty gooey pumpkin crud everywhere, too many horror movies on TV, too many strangers at my door demanding my precious candy, and just way too much scaring going on. It is so not necessary. Also, most girls just like halloween for the mere fact that can dress up like skanks and get away with it. I guess that could be why guys like it too. Yet I think that I grew out of the whole dressing up thing when I ran out of good ideas. Like when I was 10. After that you can't just fall back on the witch costume... or Disney princess... or ghost... you have to get creative. I like to be me. Even on Halloween. So why dress up and look ridiculous if I don't even like the holiday? Yeah, there isnt a real, legit reason now is there?

And so, I am very happy it is November. I am so very sorry I am not too snappy on this updating-my-blog thing... I wont promise that I will get better because in fact I know I wont. So there are some fun things that have happened, so I will recap!....
My Grandma Bennett and Lisa came out to the wild wild west to visit for Steph's parents weekend... I came down to crash the party and we got to go to the BYU game! :)

Jackie and Jordy came and saw me! (Also we got to eat @ Cafe Rio! yum!)

The 4 of us in our matching BYU shirts! :)

Then they came up to Rexburg and we got to drive up to Yellowstone!

This was at our ward service project... you guessed it... boxing Potatoes!! :)

No comments: