Monday, November 17, 2008

Tag? I made myself it.

So I wasn't actually "tagged" per se... but to be honest, I don't really know what that means in the blogging world... but my good friend Nicole did this as her blog today and I was inspired!

Eight TV shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. John & Kate Plus 8
4. Sports Center
5. any football game on
6. Full House
7. Seinfeld
8. What I Like About You

Eight things that happened yesterday:
1. Got up and went to church
2. Came home and made mac & cheese
3. Went to tithing settlement
4. Came home and watched football
5. Took the most amazing Sunday nap I have ever had. For 2 hours.
6. Woke up and watched football
7. Dustin and Eric came over and gave us home-made cookies. Watched Sunday Night Football
8. Watched Stomp the Yard with Ashley & painted my nails

Eight favorite places to eat:
1.
Cafe Rio -- Steak Taco Salad thingy.
2. Olive Garden -- Fettuccine Alfredo
3.
Bajio's -- Stuffed Quesadilla
4. Bojangles -- Chicken Supremes & biscuit. mmm.
5. Rose's Deli -- Club sandwich.
6. Mellow Mushroom -- Pepperoni wheat pizza!
7. Carriage House -- the BEST burgers in Winston.
8. New Fong's -- Mandarin Chicken.

Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. This week! Tomorrow I get to go watch a play. Wednesday is Enrichment and facials! Thursday is Craigos night with the girls.
2. Next week! Thanksgiving break! My brother is getting married, I get to see all my family, I get to eat a lot, and play football!
3. Chief's game on Dec 14th against the Chargers!!
4. Megan's wedding reception when I am home for Christmas Break!
5. Rachael is moving in with me next semester!
6. GRADUATING IN APRIL. ah!
7. Moving out on my own!
8. I get an e-mail from Marco tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Eight things on my wishlist:
1. I realllly need a new laptop
2. an iHome for my new apartment!
3. new scriptures
4. a new pair of jeans would be nice
5. to be brave. i won't lie. graduating and moving on is a little scary to me.
6. LONG HAIR.
7. to be patient. true happiness comes with patience.
8. be close to my family in whatever stage of my life i am in

Eight things I love:
1. waking up happy
2. sunny days in Rexburg
3. putting on makeup
4. my brothers
5. e-mails and letters from Marco and Jessica
6. when Eden and Ashley come in my room when I'm studying and we just sit and talk
7. listening to music really loud in my car
8. stars.

Eight things I can't stand:
1. snowy days in Rexburg. windy days in Rexburg. so-cold-you-seriously-think-youre-going-to-die days in Rexburg
2. my professor Bro. Taylor's class
3. when people don't take me seriously because I'm a girl. (I'm a business major...)
4. talking to Mormons about politics
5. when people don't call me back
6. my hair drying naturally. it is nasty looking.
7. when people don't pay attention. to what is being said. to cars on the road. all of it.
8. when I forget my yogurt or apple on my way out the door. I'm really hungry the rest of the day.

Eight places I want to travel to:
1. Italy. I want to lay on the floor of the Sistine Chapel.
2. Hawaii. I have an obsession with all things beach-y. Hawaii seems like the epitome of beach.
3. Wisconsin. I want to go to a Greenbay game at Lambeau stadium.
4. Canada. farther in than Niagra Falls too. I want to hear someone say "bag".
5. Jerusalem.
6. Peru. I want Jessica to take me and show me everywhere she has been.
7. Texas. I heard they have really good mexican food there. hmm.
8. Japan. My dad was stationed there before I was born.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I miss you Julie! I wish you were closer to me! I wish you were in the room right next door!

Nicole said...

oh and call me...I will say bag for you. plus it will save you a trip.