Friday, November 19, 2010

Random Thoughts

I am pretty much worthless here at work today, and I'm about to finish up my last online class for my class in December.....

{I still don't get taking classes to attend a class. I thought prerequisites were done!}

.... and I have a bazillion random thoughts running through my head. Thought I'd share so I can continue on with my work day {which at the time of typing is 1 HOUR AND COUNTING}
  • Making lists helps me keep organized like for reals. My Christmas shopping is in full swing and if I didn't have a list I would be broke!
  • Morgan and I have been talking about starting our own traditions - not only with Christmas but all the holidays. We've had a lot of chats about what we did growing up. As of now we both agree on Christmas Eve PJ's and a few others. I stumbled upon a post in the blogworld that gave me the greatest idea for gifts for Christmas. Morgan and I are going to tweak it a little bit to fit 'us' - and I'll share it with you after the holiday!
  • CHEEZ-ITs + Diet Coke = delish.
  • There are so many weddings going on in my life right now. Not my wedding of course, but people's in my life. Sandra, Kristen, Jenn. Plus all my college friends are getting hitched all over the country. There are bound to be more the beginning of the year. I love being surrounded by love!
  • I've started to love feeling sore after I work out. I used to hate it - like I would seriously avoid working out hard just because I knew it would hurt later. Morgan has brought a whole new perception of fitness into my life and I really appreciate my body getting a good work out - and when its sore just a mere few hours later, that means I did the job right. Like now. ouch.
  • My mom and stepdad are coming in 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Oh yeah and speaking of Christmas {c'mon, keep up people}, I have a lot of siblings. I'm glad we draw names, it helps to make my gift that much more special and unique. Instead of just getting 5 I-tunes giftcards and calling it a day. Though I don't think they would be sad about that at all now that I think about it. oh well.
  • Oh how thankful I am for the life I have. For the freedoms that surround me. For the truth that I have. {these feelings the aftermath of watching Hotel Rwanda and crying my eyes out. How cruel this world is sometimes}
  • Morgan's amazing ideas! = Double date night, complete with dinner, fire & smores.
  • Any thoughts about Accutane? I'm thinking about it a. lot.
  • Is it weird that I have an overwhelming urge to buy stuff {for myself!}?? And not just clothes {but yes, a lot of that}. but hair stuff. and shoes. and cameras. and film. and rugs. and coffee tables. and frames. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. its the season of GIVING. not getting. I'm seriously demented.
  • On that note... this is my favorite site for beautiful things right now. I want every one.
  • Is it weird that I just 'justified' this post? Work + my OCD is ruining me.

yep - these guys are coming for Thanksgiving!

at the pumpkin patch with Madeline in October.
afterwards we realized that it looks like she's our kid. oops.
and yes that was taken on Morgan's phone = blurrific

by the way my coworker who took this immediately said afterward
"now that, is facebook worthy". wow.



1 comment:

Whitney said...

Don't do accutane! My dermatologist suggested it a year ago and then he continued to inform me that women can have side effects of bearing children with birth defects or bearing boys that are effeminate. Seriously? Why is this stuff still out there for women? I replied, "No thank you. I don't want that stuff anywhere near me!" That's something I don't even want to think about you know?