Friday, September 23, 2011

Good thing my husband doesnt read my blog

because he would probably not be happy I'm sharing this, but getting this e-mail this morning made my (very very very very long) week...


Subject: Hello Wife ;)

Hey my love I just wanted to let you know that I'm back safe from my run. I sent you this txt this morning:
"I'm going on my run now baby cakes! I love you so freakin much!!! You are seriously the most beautiful woman ever!"
During my run I remembered your cell was probably in your car. How's your morning love?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
thank goodness its Friday, my friends, because that means its date night with that sweet, handsome husband of mine.

and yes, i may or may not forget my phone in my car often.

2 comments:

Janie Mann said...

Hope you guys had an awesome weekend! What a sweet note from your hubby :)

Julie Canfield said...

Thanks, Janie! We had a great weekend (and I'm excited for this one since its Conference!) I hope you guys are doing well, your little guy is so cute!