Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thomas, James and Percy

No, these are not the names of my new boyfriends, though most of you might think so, they are the names of my new best friends.. and they are all trains. Trains with a TV show, mind you... and I am on a first name basis with all three. Please, don't be jealous. Maybe one day when you have a 2 year old nephew then you too will be able to make such fabulous friends. Recently I was able to spend a little time with the cutest little boy on earth, my nephew Joshua, and play a little "choo choo" with my new found friends...


Also, I have learned why I am so horrible at bowling... it is because I am way better at setting the pins UP than knocking them DOWN...

1 comment:

Cinderellis said...

Made me smile. You have a gift with words.

Gar really like the football info - he was impressed.
LY, Mom