Thursday, August 7, 2008

A very pertinent question....

So, I was just thinking the other day... if all of these yummy restaurants around the U.S. all use potatoes from good ol Idaho, then why in the name of all that is holy does Idaho not have all these restaurants actually HOUSED in the blessed state!!?

Because... as I was enjoying my first visit to the infamous 5 Guys (burgers and fries) restaurant after we got back from the beach..

... and while standing in line I noticed something very interesting...




Now, why deprive Idaho of the deliciousness of 5 Guys when 1/2 of the menu is coming directly from Idaho soil anyways?! I mean, you give us Taco Hell, Jack in the Box, KFC, Pizza Hut, ew ew ew... but no Chicfila, no Bojangles, no 5 guys?? This is very perplexing to me.

Needless to say, I enjoyed myself thoroughly there.. with the great food, FREE PEANUTS, orange soda, and did I mention staff that hits on my sister? Yep, 5 Guys has now become part of the Stephanie Bennett fan club.


1 comment:

david santos said...

Excellent posting!!!
Have a nice day.