Monday, October 4, 2010

Date Night

Morg and I make a point to have date night every weekend - Friday or Saturday night - or sometimes Thursday if either one of us is going to be traveling during the weekend.

This week I was in Arkadelphia, AR for work {never heard of it? I hadn't either before I had to} and so I was especially looking forward to this date night :) 

We usually have a running {mental} list of places we want to try, or things we want to do - so this week we decided to try this little italian grill {Ciao Bella} next to our favorite frozen yogurt place: YoLo. Let me tell you - the italian grub was delish - but that YoLo gets me everytime.

And according to my Grandma Ellis...
"No matter how full you are you always have room for pudding and icecream."
Even though this isn't icecream, or pudding. I think it still applies.




Of course I didn't get pictures of us before during or after dinner - but this is what matters anyways right?

Enjoying ourselves and enjoying our dessert! = perfect date night!

No comments: