Friday, October 29, 2010

Maddy Face turns numero UNO.

So I think that everyone knows Morgan has a sister - who is exceedingly younger than he is - and well, she finally turned one!

I remember when I met Morgan I didn't meet his family until about 2 weeks into when we were dating - which was about 2(ish) months after we met. He had told me that his mom was prego - but not how far along (8 months by the way) - and when I met her, his dad and his brothers (who are 21 and 12), I won't lie... I was a little surprised. But, so was Madeline. 

When she was born I was actually out of town for work. She was born on a Monday and I met her that Friday. Morgan had sent me pictures of her from the hospital, and then throughout the week, and  so I already knew she was adorable (and tiny). When I met her that Friday though, I fell in love.

Over the past year I have gotten to know this little fire ball and her personality has completely blossomed into a little girl. and I'm still in love.





No comments: