Monday, October 4, 2010

I do

This Saturday, Morgan and I were able to attend one of my coworkers wedding.


It took place in a beautiful chapel, made entirely of just glass and wood {ok and stone and nails and steel too}, located in the middle of Garvan Woodland Gardens in Hot Springs, AR. {yes, Arkansas can be pretty - I can't believe it either} and it was incredibly breathtaking.


The happiness and love they had was bursting, and I loved every single second of it.


{I even cried a little, big surprise}


Morg and I snapped a few pictures in the gardens before we left to go to the reception since we had some extra time. The weather was gorgeous.







The reception was held at Union Station in Little Rock - and it was also incredibly gorgeous.

Though Morgan thought the vases looked a lot like drinking glasses.....
Sometimes we clean up nice ;-) It was a great way to spend our Saturday, watching two lovely people join together - and hanging out with all my coworkers outside of work is fun too. :)

No comments: