Monday, February 23, 2009

Life. Is. Good.

So life! It has been amazing! I have had a near-breakdown here and there over the past couple of weeks due to the normal stuff.. you know, wondering where am i going in life, where i am applying for jobs, what im having for breakfast, what my scary roommates are doing, boy craziness, school work, worthless group members... yeah, the normal stuff... but its awesome, and I love it, and at the end of every day when I feel like I've been hit with a ton of bricks (literally, since i've actually been going to the gym lately) I look back on the day and I am happy and glad and grateful.

One of those days included a fort night...And I have happily crossed it off my lovely Bucket List... also, we watched Newsies after we got done building it, and I practically immediately fell asleep. Still, Christian Bale singing = awesome.

Oh also, I am getting out graduation announcements to family soon and my lovely roommate/photographer took pictures for me... what do you guys think? We took a million pictures, but I need help picking...
Maybe I'll post others soon....

p.s. Sorry I'm so boring! :)

1 comment:

~Orchideh~ said...

I like the top one... where did you get your graduation annoucements!? I need to get some of those!