Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Meet Frank


This is not just any Frank, its the Sinclair station Frank dinosaur, and Rachael and I met him this past Friday on our way out of town...

Now, you probably think its weird that I am taking pictures with a random fake dinosaur at a gas station.. and well, I guess it is... but really, that isn't a surprise is it? Actually I have been wanting to do this for awhile as it has been on my bucket list for quite some time...

Bucket List you ask? Yep... as it is my last semester my friends and I have come up with what I think is probably the best bucket list you could have for (south east) Idaho... Here is just a sampling (as it getting really long):
  • Go icecaving - This has been my number one fear for the past 4 years, and I will face it before I leave. I will.
  • Phasertagging - apparently its a mix between laser tag and paintballing... Also, this was my roommate Kortney's idea, so take it up with her.
  • Go sledding at the sand dunes - ok this another fear because as most of you know... I currently hate snow... but not only that, the dunes are freakin HUGE. and for some crazy reason I dont feel like breaking my neck while sledding... but alas...
  • Have one last fort night - So ever since freshmen year my friends and I have had fort/movie nights where we bring out all our mattresses and make a fort and watch movies until we fall asleep.. and its fun, just like it was when we were 7.
  • Go to the Grand Canyon - I have always wanted to go, but my teacher in one of my econ classes gave me the idea.. hey, its only 11 hours away, and I won't get a chance to go probably for a really long time... or ever again... :)
I'm excited to do all these things, but honestly every day is an adventure and I am having a blast my last semester.. yes, even in Idaho.

No comments: