Friday, January 15, 2010

Pre Birthday Celeb

So for my pre-birthday celebration mis amigos y yo went to mi favorita restaurant Olive Garden!




Funny Story:

Our waiter, who we named DB (for um, various reasons), finally realized it was someone's birthday towards the very end of our lengthy dinner - and when my oh-so-sweet boyfriend told him it was I, DB inquired to how old I was turning. Of course my lovely, humorous friends started throwing out ridiculous numbers - 21, 28, 34, and the like - and I started laughing - well DB got all seriouslike and said 'Wait be serious, so how much older than 25 are you?' um, excuse me? 'You're lame' is all that came out of my mouth.

Then after he brought back our receipts to sign and supposedly give him a hefty tip, he dragged his fellow Olive Gardien waiters with him to sing a little birthday song to me - without a dessert. So you call me an old hag and then don't compensate with some chocolate? No wonder your nickname is DB.


2 comments:

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

So I haven't commented on your blog forever, but I just wanted to tell you how incredible you are! I am so proud of you for picking up and just leaving home and going to TN and living next to the TEMPLE! I am so proud of you and your job and your life. AND i know you don't think you're okay at decorating! your apartnment is so cute... and I wish you'd blog more about your boyfriend... I want to know abotu him... lol

p.s. happy birthday... soon.

Rachael said...

hahahaha i laughed out loud when i read this post because i can totally see all of this happening... and i realllllly wish i was there.