Monday, January 11, 2010

On Days

So my last post was a little... how do you say it?... dramatic. But I think all of us (esp. girls) have their on and off days - so just so ya know, I have way more on days than off - and I don't have a lot of time to recap them...but I thought pictures would help :)

Dave & Morg - @ On the Border during the Cowboys/Eagles game - this picture would have more significance if Morgan didn't notice I was taking a picture. These best friends are doing the same thing all. the. time. It's scary.
Jenn was in town - and fortunately for us her and Levi joined us for dinner!

:)

I came across this picture when I was uploading and I couldn't help but add it. From our trip to Nashville to see Rach - I miss her!!!!

yes that is my boyfriend on the megatron at a pro hockey game.

No comments: