Tuesday, October 4, 2011

See look! I'm involved!

Last weekend.. no two weekends ago... no, whatever - a few weekends ago was our General Relief Society Broadcast. {like everyone else, the Deetster's talk was my fave} My stake held a dessert reception and an event called Women in the Arts beforehand, and invited any sister to display one of their talents throughout the cultural hall.

So what did I do? I cheated and and put my scrapbooks on display.. that I did years ago. Oh and threw in our wedding guestbook for good measure {that post is coming, promise} and tried to make it look pretty with a homemade chalkboard and kraft paper.. {yes one of the RS sisters may have forced me to use one of their table cloths because I wasn't 'fancy' enough... woops}.. and here is the proof.

told you people I'm not a hermit who doesn't participate!



though i did not actually take my camera, i stole these pictures from the RS blog. baby steps, people.

No comments: